Whenever you make online purchases at Amazon, remember you can help benefit Sigma Delta Pi’s various national programs via the following link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/01-0319131
Sigma Delta Pi partners with Geico to offer our members opportunities for more competitive insurance rates. Click here for quotes or call 1-800-368-2734 and mention your affiliation with Sigma Delta Pi. Geico is also a generous co-sponsor of our undergraduate study abroad awards.
Sigma Delta Pi Announces its Annual Graduation Cap Photo Competition. Each active student member of Sigma Delta Pi is eligible to compete by posting a picture of his/her graduation cap at www.facebook.com/sigmadeltapi. Only one entry per member, and each graduation cap must be prepared with the following evaluation criteria in mind:
- Cap must integrate the name “Sigma Delta Pi.”
- Design must be dedicated solely to Sigma Delta Pi.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, beauty of design, and integration of components related to the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society and its mission.
- All entries must be posted to www.facebook.com/sigmadeltapi by May 30, 2016.
- Caps for December 2015 graduations are also eligible, but will not be judged until after May 30, 2016 deadline.
Sigma Delta Pi is pleased to announce its 5th Annual Facebook Photo Contest for the 2015-16 academic year.
Rules for submissions:
1) Photos must be posted at www.facebook.com/sigmadeltapi by April 1, 2016. Photos submitted any other way will NOT be considered.
2) Facebook photo caption line must include “2016 SDP Photo Comp” and name of chapter. Eg: “2016 SDP Photo Comp, Pi Theta”
3) Eligible entries must show name of “Sigma Delta Pi” and the Society’s logo within the picture.
4) Competitive entries will reflect mission of Sigma Delta Pi in creative, original, entertaining and coherent ways.
5) Person who posts/submits the photo must be a member (not alumni members) of an active chapter of Sigma Delta Pi; chapter Facebook group pages may also submit the photo.
6) Maximum of two photo entries per chapter.
Winning entry along with 2nd and 3rd place distinctions will be announced in May 2016.